DPS Meter - change log
- Added compatibility to Exitlag 4.0 (just TCP routes, still set UDP routes to 0).
- Custom templates for UI elements: datapicker, button, checkbox, integerupdown, seperator, menuitem by Mats.
New, alternative skin - Tower of Eternity by Mats.
New targets system:
Heroic and Legendary bosses will have special icon next to their name.
Tooltip with detailed information about target (NPC) - Id, spotted and killed times, level and HP.
Instance Scores new features:
PvP Damage(DPS) / Heal(HPS) details per player.
Option to copy PvP Damage(DPS) and Heal(HPS) from all members in battleground.
The same options are available on website.
- Support to Raging Valley (EU) / Chaotic Vale (NA) battleground.
- Decreased amount of RAM used by app. From 327MB to 152MB at start. What's more, RAM usage increment caused by data gathering should be lower now.
- Decreased size of app (exe from 700MB to 280MB) and installers (msi from 82MB to 70MB).
- Decreased CPU usage, especially during big fights, when many players hit the same target (gate, boss) and when new NPCs show up on targets list.
- Reduced app start time by few times.
- Bug when app was crashing at startup, because user.config file was corrupted.
- Bug when any adapter wasn't selected. It happened when the adapter's name got changed - npcap version change, driver version change.
- Bug when instance score was created for maps we don't support.
- Bug when both players in Arena of Discipline were shown on the same side when one of them left.
- Bug when couldn't scroll over the instance score list.
- Minor visual bug when Port -> Exitlag highlight border was blinking when mouse cursor was in position between Exitlag and Custom Port.
- Fixed Instance Score for Dredgion in 7.5 patch (EU EAS, NA).
- Added HP / Contribution rankings on website. You can see them by choosing server on main page.
Added option to auto-upload data to MyAion website. When you have it checked, each time when you preview someone's details in-game, you are going to send it to MyAion.
Added option to show other player profiles directly from DPS list.
Added option to show other player profiles from instance score view.
From now you can find link to your web profile in app profile.
- Fixed bug when two players were shown on same side in Arena of Discipline.
- Fixed bug when damage and DPS weren't refreshed in real time. If you still have some delays, please downgrade your Npcap to 0.9989 version.
- Updated EU, EU EAS and NA datapacks.
Users of 0.3.1.9 version needs to install new version manually. Previous version has a broken auto-updater and it will cause app crash at launch.
Added Instance Score feature. You are able to see details of live and completed instances in app and on website. It works for Arena of Discipline, Arena of Cooperation, Ashunatal Dredgion, Illumiel, Kamar Battlefield, Runatorium and Training Arena of Discipline. When you enter one of these instances and you open Instance Score window it will show current instance details. You can get link to it and share with friends by clickin on icon . What's more website shows up to 100 ongoing or recently completed arenas and battlegrounds. You can also search any instances in app by player name, instance type and date range.
- Fixed bug when couldn't check player details with improved greater and powerful stigmas.
- Fixed bug when parsing player details on EAS was looped and generated tons of logs.
- Fixed bug when uploading player details where armfusion has less sockets than main weapon.
- Fixed bug when couldn't upload player details on EAS integrated.
- Fixed bug when Search button stays disabled.
- Improved error handling on uploading player details.
- Added support for 7.5 Early Access Server.
- Added skill icons in Skills Rotation feature.
Improved Animation Speed detection:
- Added workaround for client bug when transformation are not visible on transformation list and does not affect character's appearance.
- Added workaround for client bug when Counter-Attack in some specific conditions (marchutan transformation and double dagger) were using incorrect speed.
- Improved transformation/gender detection. If new transformations / potions are added to the game and the application is not updated in time, it will still not cause false positives.
- Fixed bug in Loot Table feature: not showing time when updating already owned item.
- Improved Character Details feature: it will show now items acquired and worn during the session without relogging.
- Fixed colour of menu icons (by Mats).
- Added 7.3 support for EU region.
- Fixed sorting by percentage values in Damage Distribution.
- Removed skill Ice Dragon Fragment: Weakness from Animation Speed check.
- Fixed bug reported in last version when app was mixing items after switching character.
- Improved uploading own details. You don't need to relog any more to upload your updated details (for example after switching any of your items).
- Added option to check players details in current session without searching in MyAion database if you have checked their details in-game. You can do it by clicking right mouse button on player in dps list and choose 'Open details'.
- Added option to live check own details. There is a small icon on the bar below search filters. When you switch set in-game it switches in app too. You can see what you are going to upload to MyAion database.
- Added option to clear past sessions. You can find it in App menu.
- Added MyAion Database feature. You can search players and check their details. It's also possible to contribute to this project. You can gather and upload data.
- Added 7.3 support for NA region.
- Added Loot Table feature. You can track items looted by you or your group members. You can filter it out by item's quality. You can copy and paste item in-game by selecting it and using right click mouse button -> Copy menu or CTRL + C keyboard shortcut.
- Added CTRL + C keyboard shortcut for copying selected player damage details.
- Re-organized Skills Rotation and Damage Distribution menu. Got rid of expanders. It's in new left menu now.
- Improved skins. Added custom template for checkbox control. Fixed button and popup templates.
- Added missing transformations: Marchutan, Legendary Apostles.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated EU and NA data.pak.
- Updated external libs.
- Created new installer which contains all required software: Visual C++ Redistributable Packages, .Net Framework 4.8 and newest Npcap 0.9986. This should help people who were unable to make the program work.
- Fixed incorrectly parsed 7.2 packets.
- NoPing 2.0 or newer users don't use LoopBack Driver any more. Connect to game same as you would do it without VPN (default adapter, default port).
Battleping (Connection 2) and PingZapper users need to install also packages below to sucessfully initialize Loopback Driver:
- Focused Shots and Colourful Rain have removed from animation speed check for 7.2 version.
- Added support for 7.2 version for EU region and kept 7.0 support for NA region in the same time. Players from both regions should be able to continue using MyAion DPS Meter. Reporting feature has been disabled for EU region until we will be sure that it works 100% correctly in new patch.
- Reporting service is available again. For security reason this function is available only for non-VPN users. Also keep it mind that you can report sessions only recorded on new version. Reporting works for both regions: EU and NA.
- Added legion filter. You can filter out player list to see only your legion members.
Added Discord Rich Presence integration. If you are connected to game with MyAion DPS Meter, extra information will be visible in your Game Activity status.
- Small fix for feeding website with online statistics from NA region.
- NA players can feed website with online statistics from their region now.
- Information that session was saved won't pop up during auto-save now.
- When app is minimized it will be still visible on task bar.
- Added "Check for update" option in tray icon menu.
- Fixed auto-updater language (It's going to work after this update).
- Fixed bug when Magic Implosion damage was not registered.
- Removed typo in Damage Distribution tab.
- Updated external libs.
PingZapper, NoPing and Battleping (Connection 2) users, please downgrade your Npcap to 0.9981 version.
- Incuded data from today's client update.
- Fixed bug when some skills were not counted.
- Skills used during in-game sheep / tree sleep bug are mark now as uncertain (orange) instead as possible modified (red).
- Added Animation Speed.
- Added Animation Speed Ranking on website.
- Added Healing Meter.
- Added Auto-saving session option (it's going to save your previous session while new one is created - for example during integrated server switch).
- Added option to remove single player from the list (until you change filters).
- Improved UI - added loading throbbers for saving/loading sessions and context menu for player list.
- Improved performance - using less RAM while saving/loading sessions and using less CPU overall.
- Improved stability - should eliminate disconnects for VPN uses.
- Fixed bugs while decoding packets with 7.0 new stuff. Damage should be 100% accurate now.
- Copy All button is copying all damage without clipboard character limit - use it to copy paste damage out of the game. Copy button is copying all damage with 255 clipboard characet limit - use it to copy paste damage in game. If you want to copy single player damage/heal details, right mouse button click on him and use Copy option from context menu.
- Update .Net Framework version to 4.8 and all libs to newest versions.
- Added 7.0 support (big thanks to failboat for help).
- Added text search option on player list.
Damage Distribution improvements:
- added summary row,
- added average damage column,
- moved percentage values to separated columns.
- Forced de-DE regional settings (mostly for dot as thousands separator).
- Added race icons on player list.
- Added race filters.
- Fixed bug when attacks were decoded incorrectly showing wrong damage.
- UI improvements by Mats.
- Added option to save and load session from file. You can share your sessions with other players. Saved sessions can be found in AppData\Roaming\MyAion\Sessions folder.
- Added option to define hotkeys. It can be used even with app running in background.
- Added group/alliance filters. Group filter works also for single group in alliance. Filters show members of your group/alliance who dealt any damage on selected target. It's getting updated if member join or leave your group/alliance.
- Added option to hide DPS.
- User interface improvments by Mats. All the controls default templates got overrided. App looks much better now despite system or system theme.
- New Theme "Tiamaranta" by Mats.
- Peformance improvments.
- Exitlag connection fixes.
- User settings will be kept now when updating to new version.
- Improved errors handling. If you don't have installed required software, you should get notified.
- Not counting reflected damage
- Parsing skill in some specific conditions
- Self filter doesn't work on integrated server
Mats who was testing app till now, he will take care about user interface. You can see his first work in this update.
- Existing session will have priority now. If you play on double client, app will keep session from client where you logged first.
- Added connection activity indicator. You can see it in right top corner. If it's green it means that you can active connection. If you wish to start new session, it needs to be off.
- Reset connection option in app menu. If you play on double client and you have active session from frist logged in client and you wish to start new session on second client you can simple reset connection. Connection will be also automaticly closed when you log out, quit game or go to server selection screen.
- A lot of performance improvments. App should handle siege much better now.
- Cannot run more than one instance of app now.
- Added pause button.
- Added 'Self' filter. You can filter out player list to see only own damage now.
- Changed font family to 'Roboto'.
- Reduced limit of characters copied to clipboard from 300 to 255.
- Fixed bug: Damage was added to selected session instead of currect session.
- Fixed bug that app stopped counting damage for Exitlag VPN users when they switched for integrated server.
- Fixed connection problem that occurred in last update for some users.
- Fixed bug: Copying all damage shows object id when option grouping targets by name is turned off.
- Improved managing TCP sessions and decrypting packets. Performance should be increased.
- Changed web service endpoint.
- Added ReduceTheLag VPN compatibility.
- Reskinned default theme (Elysea).
- Added dark theme (Asmodae).
- Targets list is sorted alphabetically now.
- Added User Settings Panel.
- Added OBS mode. You can add MyAion DPS Meter as window source now. Use green chroma key to get rid of background.
- Added option to remove grouping targets by name.
- Improved performance in some areas of app.
- Removed not ascendant classes from class list.
- Added option to move players list in Hided UI mode.
Added support to VPNs
- Battleping Connection 2
- Mana Leech was counted as damage
- Sorting Damage Distribution columns
- Not refreshing Damage Distribution correctly when Skill Rotation tab is closed
- Damage from auto attacks in some specific conditions was read incorrectly
- Critical Auto-attack shows wrong status