Lite version contains just DPS Meter.
Full version contains DPS Meter and all required package installers.
Npcap need to be downloaded and installed separately.
If You cannot check Install Npcap in Winpcap API compatibility mode during installation of Npcap, try Kr0NiCk's solution:
"Not everything related to win10pcap was properly removed from the system. What you can do is install win10pcap again and use a third party uninstaller like "iobit uninstaller" and select "remove residual files". When you do it that will fix it. The 2nd option would be to go to "regedit" and remove leftover keys from win10pcap".
If You see in new version of app error like this: "Couldn't initialize device. Make sure that Npcap is installed without errors. Check 'Install Npcap in Winpcap API compatibility mode' during installation of Npcap.", it means that something is wrong Npcap installation.
First at all check if You have selected Install Npcap in Winpcap API compatibility mode during installation of Npcap.
Secondly install these if You don't have it:
If error still shows up, check if install.log file from catalog where You installed Npcap contains any errors.
In addition to the default connection, the MyAion DPS meter also works with the following VPNs:
- WTFast - port 3724 by default
- Connection 1 - port 443
- Connection 2 - select "LookBack Driver" in Network -> Adapter Menu
- VPNGame - port 1081
- PingZapper - select "LookBack Driver" in Network -> Adapter Menu
- NoPing - default port
- Exitlag - select "Exitlag" in Network -> Port Menu (use only TCP routes in Exitlag, set UDP routes: 0)
- ReduceTheLag - port 3724 by default
- MyAion DPS Meter: select Network -> Adapter -> TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 and Network -> Port -> Default
- Mudfish: Setup -> Program - Connection Protocol: TCP and RTT Checking Method: TCP